Friday, March 6, 2009

Who is my iDoL..


Hmm.. who is he??
(gnhan q ani.!hahaha
okie gew,,lets begin..

JAMES YAP!!
a.k.a
"King james"
"Big game James"

he's hot.!
he's awesome..!
he's cool.
he's my idol!
he's mine..!!(ihopeso):))ahahahah

I also got his last name...Yap.
that's the reason how 'lizyap' came to be..

Since I was grade school, I was really get hooked into basketball.
Yeah, am a bit boyish back then,.
It was @ UAAP since I saw him played
and made me fall with him!!(sounds O.A?)aahaha
He's realy great specially with shooting into long distance range!
He's a good 3-point shooter!
He stand 6'3 and born February 15, 1982.(memorize jud!!)

I was obsessed with him..
My family knew that..^^
I don't even go with them strolling just to see his game!
I don't want to missed his game..
Win or lose, am on his side(definitely)
He was a former MVP at @UAAP days, and
until he got into PBA, I still stalked him!!hahahah..

Until I heard that he's related into public-figured woman!!
Duh,,!don't want to mention her..but.
after I heard all the revelation..!!
hMMm..It really brought me into tears,,(woOoo,,stupid))
yes, I really did,.! ahahhha...And ofcourse,,
my sis also cried, of laughing at me,,(duh whatever!)
I just was shock that my superduper idol will soon be with
someone else,,!(it hurts u know)ahahah

As of now, many years had passed,
He's still my one and only idol in comes to basketball.!
(way mupalag!) ;))
And I have accept the fact that
he's already married.!ahahah

hMm,,baby james nlng aq.!ahahahhaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment