Monday, March 2, 2009

FirSt chapter @ college



Wee..
It was June 2007 since I met them..
At first year @ school, I don't feel any
excitement at all!
Since these girls approach me-
dAn^^ and Tin
(From loner to wacky)..Unxa dw?ahahhah
They were the first ever friend I had at BC..
ahahah,,I will not forget them( ofcourse)

If they will happen to read this,,
they will laugh and make bully of me,,
hahah,,that's what we are,,
and I got used to it either,,

I'm the first to got @18 of age.
(in short, aq pinakatigulang??Grrr)
They are younger compared to me
but they are more like "gaga"
ahahah..(sori guys, it's my page anyway)
Although we are no longer classmates
the bond we have had
is for a lifetime(ahhaha)..drama nq huh..

Hmm..."Discover friendship"..
a qoute from a pizza commercial was
became our expression for a while,
It was when we got plans to go
food tripping, occassions,
'basta mga laag2'ahahaha..

What more can I say..
I found new treasures to keep..
and I called them FriEndSSs..

1 comment:

  1. my?

    char....

    friends kau ue...

    hahahaha

    mkabag2 damdmin kau

    hahaha

    luv u pren....

    awts?

    ReplyDelete