Sunday, March 1, 2009

mY lizZ'st


way laing pic??:0

I am Myliz Soriano. 18 years old for the moment!!! ;)
I'm a girl not yet a woman. I am what I am.

--Me--
I am moody...happy go lucky(not so much)..lazy(50%)..
childish(a bit)..I'm 'maldita' and snob they say but that's definitely not true..I love to have lots of friends!!! and boyfriends.^^joke lng!!;)) I don't believe in commitment and worst- marriage!ahaha..hala ka uy!!char lng!!(half meant jokes)..

I'm taking up BSN and accidentally got into first section..^^hahaha,,
I'm not good in english,,- essays and writting-(stupid me).


--Sports----
I love basketball! nevermind my playing skills- I don't have that! I just love watching the game especially if James Yap is present!(wOooo..fantasies^^:)).I was a chess varsity at high school days but I was kicked off 'coz of not attending almost all da meetingz,,(ka harsh!).

--Dislike--
I don't like those O. A..(alangan)..
... don't eat sour and bitter foods...***
...don't like liers.
....don't like backstabber..

--Hobbies--
i do vocals(years ago)..so sad I can't be into music world at the moment coz'of school..(kahilak ko'g durian)char..hahah..I really love jammin' with the band(rock n' roll 'tol!). I do dance. especially if I'm drunk.!!I love eating and sleeping so so so much^^. I enjoy hangin' out with my closest friends,,chatin' and laughing with them..

2 comments: