Friday, March 6, 2009

1.My Hobbies.^^

talking about my hobbies??
ahMm..I luv watching television,
It can be related to showbiz, movies, sports,
funny stuff, and music...
I love watching ASAP @sundays
** seing mAja dancing,^^

I luv surfing into net,
absolutely not interested into blogs before..!
I'm into net for friendster, facebook, youtube,.
and seeking for latest matters,

I love eating and sleeping
(everyone loves it)ahahah.
wEee..

im fond of watching basketball games..
la lang,,exciting kasi,,

I love chatin' an hanging out with friends.,
laughing and getting along with them,
its so stress- relieving..

If my grandma's friends are @ home,
we usually play mahjong(sugarol jud):))
we are gamblers,,,^.^lol
(it happens @ vacations time)

I play dotA..!
I just tried playing with it
and I find it very enjoyable and exciting,
(basta!..tnx sa cD dude,)ahahha..

hMMm..

2 comments:

  1. wue my...

    murag naa mn kay nklimtan

    isulat s imo hobby....

    hahahaha

    hmmmmm??????????

    icp2x.....


    hehehehe

    peace my..........

    labxu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha..bwict ka maybs!aahhahmwah!

    ReplyDelete