Saturday, November 21, 2009

when Life Gets Boring....


Patience is a virtue...

True Love waits^^

I will always heart U..

^.^


I won't cry today and tomorrow

.... I know I don't have to..


I'm oblivion to what I have cause..

likewise, all I want is peace.


In times of rough, true friends are there to stay...

to understand and cheer you up..

Mistakes aids you to learn and in every step of it

real person and intention reveals..

No one is perfect, yet I just want things to be right

I'm maybe not good as what I have planned but I was never fake to myself.

as I always locked good memories inside of me,,I hope you can kept me as well

I was not guilty or what>>?.?

I just felt sad for everything and for the one I called friend who eventually

gone:c




No comments:

Post a Comment